Shalby Hospitals IPO Grey Market Premium
Finally, Shalby Hospital IPO got the nod of SEBI. Shalby Limited IPO is opening on 5 December and will close on 7 December 2017. The IPO is of 580 crores which makes it a quite big IPO in itself. Shalby Hospitals is a multi-specialty tertiary hospital chain in the Indian healthcare industry. Furthermore, it operates the chain of operates a chain of multispecialty hospitals across India, holding an aggregate bed capacity of over 2000 hospital beds. But we should look at Shalby Hospitals IPO grey market premium. You can check Shalby Hospitals gmp daily with Kostak rates.
Shalby Hospitals IPO Grey Market Premium rates
Day by day Shalby Hospitals ipo gmp rates are as follows –
- Grey market premium for Shalby hospitals has not yet active
Shalby Hospitals Company Issue Details
- IPO Open Date – 5 Dec 2017 – 7 Dec 2017
- Issue Size – Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 580.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 1,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value – Rs 10 per share
- Issue Price – Rs [.] per equity share
- Lot size –
- Minimum order quantity –
- Listing Stock exchanges – NSE and BSE
- Kostak Rate is the premium that one gets by selling IPO application before allotment or listing of the issue.
- We are not involve in buying and selling of IPO forms in IPO Grey market.
- Study the fundamentals of the company before applying for the IPO.