Mahindra Logistics IPO Grey Market Premium
Mahindra Logistics IPO is coming on 31 October 2017 and is closing on 2 November 2017. The past three years profit of Mahindra Logistics Limited shows that company is doing good. However the profit margin among the years is not high but for a company that started in 2008 is still satisfactory. The plus points of the company is that it is among one of the conglomerate of Mahindra and Mahindra. However, the company is quite new and still establishing itself in the market. The IPO could be a success or a failure. So we should look at Mahindra Logistics IPO grey market premium. Here you can check Mahindra Logistics IPO gmp daily with Kostak rates.
Mahindra Logistics IPO Grey Market Premium rates
Day by day Mahindra Logistics ipo gmp rates are as follows –
- Grey market premium as on 20 Oct 2017 at Rs. N/A with Kostak at Rs. N/A
Mahindra Logistics Limited Issue Details
- IPO Open Date – 31 Oct 2017 – 2 November 2017
- Issue Size –
- Face Value – Rs 10 per share
- Issue Price –
- Lot size –
- Minimum order quantity –
- Listing Stock exchanges – NSE and BSE
Mahindra Logistics IPO Important Dates:
- IPO Opens on – 31 October 2017
- IPO Closes on – 2 November 2017
- Allotment of shares –
- Refund process starts on –
- Transfer of equity shares to Demat Account –
- Listing of Mahindra Logistics IPO shares on exchanges –
- Trading of shares starts on –
- Kostak Rate is the premium that one gets by selling IPO application before allotment or listing of the issue.
- We are not involve in buying and selling of IPO forms in IPO Grey market.
- Study the fundamentals of the company before applying for the IPO.