Indian Energy Exchange Ltd IPO (Indian Energy Exchange IPO)
Indian Energy Exchange Limited of India is about to come up with its Initial Public Offerings (IPO). The total issue size of equity shares will be launched by the company on October 9 is 1,000.73 Cr at an issue price of Rs 10. Furthermore, the company is India’s largest exchange in the products of electricity trading category.
IEX company is an online trading platform which is only accessible to all the registered participants. In addition to this, it even promotes efficient price discovery along with the opportunities to trade in variety of electricity products. IEX exchange also offers settlement services like access to clearing services, risk management functionality and electronic trade confirmation.
In financial year 2016-17, the market share of the company has commanded to 99.6% and 99.4% respectively. According to Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), in financial year 2016-17, well the traded contract volumes of 93.7% and 94.8% the electricity contracts are combination of DAM (day-ahead-market), TAM (term-ahead-market) and RECs (renewable energy certificates).
Indian Energy Exchange Limited company is India’s leading premier power trading platform. The main function of the company is to provide physical delivery of the electricity. IEX started its operations from year June 27, 2008. The headquarter of the company is in New Delhi, India. Currently company is having more than 3800 registered clients and possess more than 300 power generators along with more than 3,300 industrial electricity consumers.
Indian Energy Exchange Ltd is managed by professionals. It does not have any identifiable promoters as per SEBI ICDR Regulations and the Companies Act, 2013. Initially Indian Energy Exchange company was promoted by Financial Technologies (India) Ltd and PTC India Financial Service Ltd (PFS). Promoters do not hold any equity shares of the company.
IEX – Company Financials
These are the summary of Indian Energy Exchange financial information of the last 5 years in consolidated form:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||1,135.65||1,003.40||900.18||919.45||662.96|
Indian Energy Exchange Issue Details
- IPO Open Date – 9 Oct 2017 – 11 Oct 2017
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size – 6,065,009 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 amounting to Rs 1,000.73 Cr
Offer for sale of Rs 6,065,009 equity shares of Rs. 10 each
- Face Value – Rs 10 per equity share
- Issue Price – Rs 1645 – Rs 1650 per equity share
- Lot size – 9 shares
- Minimum order quantity – 9 shares
- Listing Stock exchanges – NSE and BSE
Indian Energy Exchange IPO Important Dates:
- IPO Opens on – 9 October 2017
- IPO Closes on – 11 October 2017
- Allotment of shares – On or after 17 October 2017
- Refund process starts on – On or after 17 October 2017
- Transfer of equity shares to Demat Account – On or after 18 October 2017
- Listing of IEX IPO shares on exchanges – 23 October 2017
- Trading of shares starts on – 25 October 2017