Mahindra Logistics IPO
Mahindra Logistics IPO is coming on 31 October for Rs 700 Crore. The initial public offering will close on 2 November. Mahindra Logistics Limited was incorporated in the year 2008. The company is an end to end logistic solution and solution provider. Mahindra Logistics is part of Mahindra Group (M&M) which is India’s leading corporate groups with business across various industries and countries. Mahindra Logistics is India’s one of the leading third party logistics industry and its worth is Rs. 6.40 trillion in 2017 fiscal year according to CRISIL report.
Mahindra Logistics business is spread over two segments namely Supply Chain Management (SCM) and People Transportation Solutions (PTS).
Supply Chain Management – This segment of business provides customized and end to end logistics solutions. It is also involves in services including transportation, distribution, warehousing, in-factory logistics and value added services to the clients. The company manages the SCM business through Pan India network which is spread over 24 city offices and over 350 client and operating operations. It has wide network of 1,000 business partners providing vehicles. The main clients in this business of Mahindra Logistics are Volkswagen India Private Limited, Vodafone India Limited, Thermax Limited, JSW Steel Limited, Ashok Leyland Limited, Siemens Limited, Bosch Limited, BMW India Private Limited, 3M India Limited, and Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited.
People Transportation Solutions – PTS segment of the business involves solution services across India top over 100 domestic and multinational corporation involve in IT, ITeS, business process outsourcing, financial services, consulting and manufacturing industries in 12 cities and over 120 clients.
The promoter of the company is Mahindra and Mahindra Limited.
Mahindra Logistics Company Limited – Company Financials
This is the summary of Mahindra Logistics Company Limited financial information of the last 3 years in consolidated form:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. million)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||460.69||359.68||385.24|
Mahindra Logistics IPO Issue Details
- IPO Open Date – 31 Oct 2017 – 2 Nov 2017
- Issue Size – 9,332,346 Equity Shares of Rs. amounting to Rs 829.36 Cr
Offer for Sale of 19,332,346 Equity Shares
- Face Value – Rs. 10 per share
- Issue Price – Rs. 425 – 429 per equity share
- Lot size – 34 shares
- Minimum order quantity – 34 shares
- Listing Stock exchanges – NSE and BSE
Mahindra Logistics IPO Important Dates:
- IPO Opens on – 31 October 2017
- IPO Closes on – 2 November 2017
- Allotment of shares – On or after 8 November 2017
- Refund process starts on – On or after 9 November 2017
- Transfer of equity shares to Demat Account – On or after 9 November 2017
- Listing of Mahindra Logistics IPO shares on exchanges – On or after 10 November
- Trading of shares starts on – On or after 10 November