SecUR Credentials IPO
SeCUR Credentials IPO got the approval of Securities Exchange Board of India. The company is coming up with public offering amounting to 30 Crores. SecUR Credentials has the business of background screening which is also known as BGC – Background check and due diligence. It is among those Indian companies who have the membership of National Association of Professional Background screeners (NAPBS) and APAC. These are the central organizations of the largest BGC companies all around the globe. Hence company has to all the membership benefits of NAPBS.
The company has tremendous growth potential as it can provide background screening services not only in India but also in different countries of the world. Moreover, the company has also done business in countries like USA, UK, Philippines and Sri Lanka. Mumbai is the headquarter city of the company. The company belongs to small medium sized enterprise group.
Objective of the Issue
SecUR Credentials is coming up with its IPO to meet its following objectives –
- To meet the working capital requirements.
- For making the purchase of ‘Symphony’ software and database.
- For marketing and branding.
- To meet the general corporate expenses.
- To expand the business.
Pankaj Vyas the promoter of SecUR Credentials.
SecUR Credentials – Company Financials
This is the summary of SecUR Credentials financial information of the last 4 years in consolidated form:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. lakh)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||180.7||1.7||-8.6||2.1|
Valuation of SecUR Credentials
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): Rs. 6.06
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: 33.80
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 89.03%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): Rs. 10.83 per share
SecUR Credentials Issue Details
- IPO Open Date – 1 November 2017 – 3 November 2017
- Issue Size – 1,467,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 30.07 Cr
- Face Value – Rs 10 per equity share
- Issue Price – Rs 205 per equity share
- Lot size –
- Minimum order quantity –
- Listing Stock exchanges – NSE and SME