Astron Paper IPO Grey Market Premium
Astron Paper IPO has finally received the approval from Securities and Exchange Board of India. However, the issue open date is not yet has been decided by the company. It is expected that the IPO will open in the month of November. Astron Paper & Board Mill Limited is a Ahmadabad based Kraft paper manufacturer. The company is comparatively small in comparison to the companies that brought their IPO’s in this month. If one looks at the Astron Paper company financials, it looks like a good company. Well it would be interesting to see how investor see this IPO – beneficial or not. Let’s look at Astron Paper IPO Grey Market Premium. Check Astron Paper IPO daily with Kostak rates.
Astron Paper IPO Grey Market Premium rates
Day by day Astron Paper ipo gmp rates are as follows –
- Grey market premium as on today at Rs. N/A with Kostak at Rs. N/A
- Grey Market premium as on 7-11-2017 at Rs. N/A with Kostak at Rs. N/A
- Grey Market premium as on 6-11-2017 at Rs. N/A with Kostak at Rs. N/A
- Grey Market premium as on 5-11-2017 at Rs. N/A with Kostak at Rs. N/A
- Grey Market premium as on 4-11-2017 at Rs. N/A with Kostak at Rs. N/A
- Grey Market premium as on 3-11-2017 at Rs. N/A with Kostak at Rs. N/A
- Grey Market Premium as on 31-10-2017 at Rs. N/A with Kostak at Rs. N/A
Astron Paper & Board Mill Issue Details
- IPO Open Date –
- Issue Size – 14,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value – Rs 10 per share
- Issue Price –
- Lot size –
- Minimum order quantity –
- Listing Stock exchanges – NSE and BSE
Astron Paper IPO Important Dates:
- IPO Opens on – To be updated soon
- IPO Closes on –
- Allotment of shares –
- Refund process starts on –
- Transfer of equity shares to Demat Account –
- Listing of Astron Paper IPO shares on exchanges –
- Trading of shares starts on –
- Kostak Rate is the premium that one gets by selling IPO application before allotment or listing of the issue.
- We are not involve in buying and selling of IPO forms in IPO Grey market.
- Study the fundamentals of the company before applying for the IPO.