Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd IPO (Astron Paper IPO)
Astron Paper IPO received the final approval of SEBI. According to, red herring prospectus (DRHP) company will come up with 1.4 crore equity shares which will be offered at the face value of Rs 10 per share. Furthermore, company uses waste papers as a source of its raw material.
The Company is having Triple Wire Machine with a daily capacity of 350 MT along with daily pulp mill capacity of 400 MT. Also Astron Paper is ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001, UKAS Management systems and FSC certified.
Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd which was incorporated in year 2010. This company is an Ahmadabad based Kraft paper manufacturer. Astron Paper manufacturing unit is in Halvad Gujarat. Well company produces products like paperboard or cardboard. Broadly the products produced company deals in manufacturing corrugated boxes and liners, composite containers and corrugated sacks.
The promoters of the company are listed below –
- Mr. Kirti G. Patel
- Mr. Ramakant Patel
- Mr. Karshanbhai Patel.
Objective of the Issue
The objects of the issue are as follows –
- General corporate purpose.
- For funding the working capital requirements.
- Repayment of unsecured loan
- Setting up of additional facility for manufacturing of lower GSM and lower B.F Kraft Paper.
Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd – Company Financials
This is the summary of Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd Company’s financial information of the last 5 years in consolidated form:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Millions)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||99.59||60.85||41.29|
Astron Paper IPO Company Issue Details
- Astron Paper IPO Open Date –
- IPO Close Date –
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size – 14,000,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value –Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price – Rs
- Lot size –
- Minimum order quantity –
- Listing Stock exchanges – NSE and BSE