There are always lots of confusion and doubts related to Income Tax. Well, it is also true that Income tax is mandatory and we cannot ignore it no matter how much we want. So, either we take the help of one of our friend or go to person who can assist us in tax matters. But do you know that just like telecom companies and banks, Income Tax Department also provide call center services? Well, yes now you only need to do is just pick up your phone and dial the income tax helpline number. The best part is, it is a toll free customer care number. You can even use the Income Tax official app Aaykar Setu App with which you connect with the Income tax department officers.
Under What Circumstances You Use Income Tax Helpline Number?
Well, there are certain circumstances under which you can contact the Income tax department. You can easily contact them with the using the Income tax helpline number to solve the issues given below:
- Arising while e-filling
- e-filling of tax returns
- Income Tax refund
- e-filling of Income tax
- regarding PAN and TAN updates
- rectification of Income Tax Return
Income Tax Helpline / Contact Numbers
- Contact number of Aaykar Sampark Kendra (ASK) – You can approach them on there toll free number 18001801961/1961 on issues related to Income tax or PAN or TAN related queries.
- If you wish to update your PAN or TAN then you can call on +912027218080.
- While e-filling of Income tax return you can use these numbers 180042500025 and +918026500025.
- For issues related to refund or refund re-issue or rectification purpose you can dial 18004252229.
- Queries related to form 26AS or 16 you can call on 18001030344, +911204814600. You can also write them on [email protected]
- For raising issues related to regional officers you can contact income tax department. Here is a long list of the helpline number according to the state you can check it out.