Reliance Nippon Life IPO Grey Market Premium
Reliance Nippon Life IPO is coming on 25 October 2017. Company financials also reflects that last five years were golden years for the company. One thing cannot be ignored that, Reliance Power IPO was a complete failure. Reliance Nippon Life is also owned by ADAG group. However, there is a plus point also as this is a joint venture between Reliance Capital and Japan’s leading private insurer Nippon Life Insurance Company. This time could bring success of the IPO. But we should look at Reliance Nippon Life IPO grey market premium. You can check Reliance Nippon Life IPO gmp daily with Kostak rates.
Reliance Nippon Life IPO Grey Market Premium rates
Day by day Reliance Nippon Life ipo gmp rates are as follows –
- Grey market premium as on today at Rs. 60-65 with Kostak at Rs. 400-500
- Grey market premium as on 17-10-2017 Rs. 60-65 with Kostak at Rs.400-500
- Grey market premium as on 16-10-2017 Rs.60-65 with Kostak at Rs.400 – 500
- Grey market premium as on 15 Oct 2017 with Kostak at N/A
- Grey market premium as on 14 Oct 2017 with Kostak at N/A
Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Company Issue Details
- IPO Open Date – 25 Oct 2017 – 17 Oct 2017
Issue Size – 61,200,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 amounting to Rs 1542.24 Cr
Fresh Issue of 24,480,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10
Offer for Sale of 36,720,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10
- Face Value – Rs 10 per share
- Issue Price – Rs 247 – Rs 252 per equity share
- Lot size – 59 shares
- Minimum order quantity – 59 shares
- Listing Stock exchanges – NSE and BSE
Reliance Nippon Life IPO Important Dates:
- IPO Opens on – 25 October 2017
- IPO Closes on – 27 October 2017
- Allotment of shares – On or after 01 November 2017
- Refund process starts on – On or after 03 November 2017
- Transfer of equity shares to Demat Account – On or after 03 November 2017
- Listing of Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Company IPO shares on exchanges – 06 November 2017
- Trading of shares starts on – 06 November 2017
- Kostak Rate is the premium that one gets by selling IPO application before allotment or listing of the issue.
- We are not involve in buying and selling of IPO forms in IPO Grey market.
- Study the fundamentals of the company before applying for the IPO.