ANI Integrated Services IPO Grey Market Premium
ANI Integrated Services IPO has already been closed. But the most shocking was the response of investors towards ANI integrated services IPO. The company’s IPO has subscribed 200 times. The company come up with the IPO of 25 crore and ultimately gets 5000 crore. This is the largest ever SME IPO in India.
The IPO of ANI Integrated services witnessed demand from almost all types of investors whether retail investors, high net – worth investors or domestic institutional investors. The HNI part was subscribed by 344 times whereas retail part was subscribed by 79 times. In simple words, IPO was a huge success. But we should look at ANI Integrated Services IPO grey market premium. You can check ANI Integrated Services gmp daily with Kostak rates.
ANI Integrated Services IPO Grey Market Premium rates
Day by day ANI Integrated Services ipo gmp rates are as follows –
- Grey market premium for ANI Integrated services has not yet active
ANI Integrated Services Company Issue Details
- IPO Open Date – 8 Nov 2017 – 10 Nov 2017
- Issue Size – 2,565,600 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 25.66 Cr
› Fresh Issue of 1,687,200 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 16.87 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 878,400 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 8.78 Cr
- Face Value – Rs 10 per share
- Issue Price – Rs 100 per equity share
- Lot size – 1200 shares
- Minimum order quantity – 1200 shares
- Listing Stock exchanges – NSE and SME
- Kostak Rate is the premium that one gets by selling IPO application before allotment or listing of the issue.
- We are not involve in buying and selling of IPO forms in IPO Grey market.
- Study the fundamentals of the company before applying for the IPO.