What is Convention of Conservatism? It is also known as ‘doctrine of prudence’. Convention of Conservatism states to anticipate all the future losses and ignore gains. The managers who are responsible for running the business...
- Loading stock data...
- Loading stock data...
What Is The Importance Of Maintaining A Good Credit Score?Are you aware of the significant impact your credit score can have on your financial well-being? Whether you’re planning to buy a car, rent an apartment, or apply...Read More
What Are The Different Types Of Insurance Policies?Hey there! Are you feeling a little lost when it comes to insurance policies? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. With the ever-evolving world of insurance, it can be...Read More
What Are The Advantages Of Investing In Index Funds?If you’re looking to grow your wealth without having to constantly monitor and analyze individual stocks, then index funds may be the perfect investment option for you....Read More
What Is The Importance Of A Credit Score?Did you know that having a good credit score can save you thousands of dollars in interest payments over the course of your life? It’s true! According to a recent study by Experian,...Read More
How Does Inflation Impact Stock Market Returns?Have you ever wondered how inflation affects the performance of the stock market? Well, imagine this scenario: You are an investor who has just purchased a significant number of...Read More
What Are The Different Types Of Mutual Fund Charges?Are you tired of feeling like your money is disappearing into a black hole every time you invest in mutual funds? Well, hold on to your hats because we’re about to dive...Read More
- Fedbank Financial IPO share allotment to be finalised today. Here's how you can check statusThe company's shares are expected to get listed on the exchanges on November 30. According to market sources, Fedbank Financial is commanding a premium of Rs 0 in the unlisted market. Considering the upper price band of Rs 140, the stock is expected to make a flattish. Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 28, 2023 - 1:55 pm
- Flair Writing IPO share allotment expected today. Here's how you can check statusOn the allotment date, investors get to know about the number of shares allotted to them as against the bids made. They can check the allotment status through the BSE or by visiting the registrar's website. Here's how you can check the status on BSE. Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 28, 2023 - 1:27 pm
- ET Explainer | Grey market premium: All you need to knowFlair Writing Industries and Gandhar Oil Refinery, launching their issues, there has been a lot of discussion about grey market and grey market premium (GMP). ET looks at what these terms mean. Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 28, 2023 - 12:07 pm
- FPIs buy big in primary market even as secondary sales continueAccording to NSDL data, foreign investors withdrew a total of ₹51,697 crore from the secondary market since September 1. In the primary market, they infused ₹11,501 crore during the same period, resulting in a net outflow of ₹40,196 crore from the equity markets. The Nifty index has risen 1.8% in… Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 28, 2023 - 5:58 am
- Gandhar Oil IPO share allotment likely on November 28. Here's how you can check statusGandhar Oil is a leading manufacturer of white oils with a growing focus on the consumer and healthcare end-industries. Its product suite comprised over 350 products primarily across the personal care, healthcare and performance oils, lubricants and process and insulating oils divisions under the Divyol brand. The company is India’s… Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 27, 2023 - 6:05 pm
- Kronox Lab Sciences files DRHP to raise funds via IPOGoing by the draft papers filed on Friday, the proceeds from the fresh issue will be utilized for funding the working capital requirements and general corporate purposes. Vadodara-based Kronox is a manufacturer of high-purity specialty fine chemicals. Its products find application in a wide spectrum of industries for diversified uses… Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 27, 2023 - 3:45 pm
- Debut storm! Tata Technologies to lead a busy week that will see 5 IPO listingsDespite no new launches, five IPOs that hit the Street last week will likely see their shares getting listed. Among these, Tata Technologies, with a soaring GMP of over Rs 400, is generating a lot of interest among investors and analysts alike on the potential bumper debut. Considering the upper… Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 27, 2023 - 1:07 pm
- Amic Forging, Graphisads among 6 SME IPOs set to hit the Street this week. Check detailsDalal Street is gearing up for another busy week in the primary market as six small and medium enterprises (SME) IPOs to hit the primary market this week. However, Swashthik Plascon has already opened for subscription and will close this week. The Rs 31.73 crore initial public offering of Amic… Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 27, 2023 - 11:19 am
- Tata Technologies IPO share allotment expected Tuesday. Here's how you can check statusThe IPO of Tata Technologies received strong response from investors with nearly 70 times subscription at close. The Rs 3,042-cr IPO of Tata Technologies received bids worth over Rs 1.5 lakh crore. The overall subscription was nearly 70 times the shares on offer. The quota reserved for retail individual investors… Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 27, 2023 - 10:00 am
- IPO mania: Fresh issue in total offer size at eight-year high of 48%An interesting trend that was observed in the IPOs that came this year is that the fresh issue as a percentage of total issue size is at 48% which is highest in the last 8 years, according to Edelweiss Mutual Fund. Read more »Source: IPOs/FPOs-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 26, 2023 - 4:16 pm
- Adani investors richer by Rs 1.2 lakh crore to record best day since Hindenburg crisisShares of Adani Total Gas were the top gainer in the pack and up about 20%, followed by a 10-17% upside in Adani Energy Solutions, Adani Green, Adani Power, NDTV, and Adani Enterprises. Shares of Adani Power not only erased all Hindenburg-era losses but also rallied up to 17% today… Read more »Source: Stocks-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 28, 2023 - 2:05 pm
- Jindal Stainless among 5 stocks that saw highest promoter buying in last 30 daysHigher promoter holding generally indicates the promoter's confidence and stability in the company. Read more »Source: Stocks-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 28, 2023 - 2:01 pm
- Share price of Godrej Consumer falls as Sensex drops 19.4 pointsA total of 4,377 shares changed hands on the counter till 01:49PM (IST) Read more »Source: Stocks-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 28, 2023 - 1:49 pm
- Airtel, Tata Motors among 4 Nifty50 stocks hit all-time high on TuesdayRead more »Source: Stocks-Markets-Economic Times | Published: November 28, 2023 - 1:48 pm
Exchange Rate: INR