Kaarya Facilities IPO (KFSL IPO)
Kaarya Facilities & Services Limited (KFSL) is one of the leading integrated facilities and property management company belonging to SME (Small Medium Enterprise) group. The company was incorporated in the year 2009. Though its a small company but a healthy and growing company. Kaarya Facilities IPO is coming on 12 Oct 2017. The IPO size is just Rs. 6.40 Crore which is comparatively small in terms of other IPOs.
The main business of Kaarya Facilities is to provide various specialized services in Cleaning and Hygiene, housekeeping, pantry, Mechanical, Electrical, Handyman services, help desk management, office administrative , pest control, landscaping, guest house management and facade cleaning. However, till date, most of its revenue comes from housekeeping services, help desk management, office administrative, pantry and steward service.
The company is still in the initial stage when it comes to other services. However, KFSL is working very actively in order to expand its reach. In addition to this company is also has involved in various CSR programmes like women empowerment and employment to disable people. KFSL consists of team of professional who have great expertise in their domain.
The promoter of the company are Vineet Pandey and Vishal Panchal.
Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd – Company Financials
This is the summary of Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd. financial information of the last 5 years in consolidated form:
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. crores)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||0.57||0.19||0.15||0.01||0.05|
Kaarya Facilities & Services Ltd Issue Details
- IPO Open Date – 12 Oct 2017 – 17 Oct 2017
- Issue Size – 1,599,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 amounting to Rs. 6.40 Cr
- Face Value – Rs 10 per equity share
- Issue Price – Rs 40 per equity share
- Lot size – 3000 shares
- Minimum order quantity – 3000 shares
- Listing Stock exchanges – BSE and SME
Kaarya Facilities IPO Important Dates:
- IPO Opens on – 12 October 2017
- IPO Closes on – 17 October 2017
- Allotment of shares –
- Refund process starts on –
- Transfer of equity shares to Demat Account –
- Listing of KFSL IPO shares on exchanges –
- Trading of shares starts on –